Remember: The ESPA User Guide contains helpful information when placing orders for Landsat Collection 2, MODIS, and VIIRS product processing and downloading of completed data.
ESPA System Reminders
- Each Wednesday from 7 am to 1 pm CT, standard preventative maintenance activities may affect MODIS data access. During this time, any ESPA containing MODIS data will be paused, until the source data become available to allow successful processing.
- Users are allowed to have 10,000 open units in processing at one time.
Did you know?
These Landsat Collection 2 Surface Reflectance-derived spectral indices are available from ESPA:
- Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI)
- Enhanced Vegetation Index (EVI)
- Soil Adjusted Vegetation Index (SAVI)
- Modified Soil Adjusted Vegetation Index (MSAVI)
- Normalized Difference Moisture Index (NDMI)
- Normalized Burn Ratio (NBR)
- Normalized Burn Ratio 2 (NBR2)
- Normalized Difference Snow Index (NDSI)
Bulk ordering allows a list of Landsat scenes to be submitted for additional processing beyond what is available through the standard Landsat Level-1 processing.
This is the primary mechanism to gain access to LSRD's provisional and prototype data products.
Bulk Ordering API
The API enables end-users to write their own clients to interact with all Bulk Ordering capabilities.
The Bulk Ordering API is implemented as a REST service using HTTP and JSON and is accessible from most programming languages.