Remember: The ESPA User Guide contains helpful information when placing orders for Landsat Collection 2, MODIS, and VIIRS product processing and downloading of completed data.
ESPA System Reminders
- Each Wednesday from 7 am to 1 pm CT, standard preventative maintenance activities may affect MODIS data access. During this time, any ESPA order containing MODIS units will be paused, until the source data become available to allow successful processing.
- Users are allowed to have 10,000 open units in processing at any one time.
We want your feedback about the products you request and download from ESPA! We’re interested in the quality and usability of the products we produce. Please share your thoughts with us at email@example.com.
Did you know?
These Landsat Collection 2 Surface Reflectance-derived spectral indices are available from ESPA:
- Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI)
- Enhanced Vegetation Index (EVI)
- Soil Adjusted Vegetation Index (SAVI)
- Modified Soil Adjusted Vegetation Index (MSAVI)
- Normalized Difference Moisture Index (NDMI)
- Normalized Burn Ratio (NBR)
- Normalized Burn Ratio 2 (NBR2)
- Normalized Difference Snow Index (NDSI)
Bulk ordering allows a list of Landsat scenes to be submitted for additional processing beyond what is available through the standard Landsat Level-1 processing.
This is the primary mechanism to gain access to LSRD's provisional and prototype data products.
Bulk Ordering API
The API enables end-users to write their own clients to interact with all Bulk Ordering capabilities.
The Bulk Ordering API is implemented as a REST service using HTTP and JSON and is accessible from most programming languages.